Friday 5 October 2012

0 Barfi! Review by Anugrah T. Bahl



The story of the movie is tangled in past with present. For the first 20 minutes I couldn't understand what is the story although I had already read some about the movie in wikipedia.

Ranbir has acted so well. He has added the real and natural humor. After the interval I felt the longing to hear his voice and the movie is long so the wish to hear him was there.

Priyanka has done marvelous and tiring job. Its very hard to do for anybody the way she acted because it so hard to so many variations in the act and convey the idea to the audience with speaking words.

The new actress has done great act specially in some particular screens, with her right expressions for the right mood in the scene. And she fits into the character very well. They only thing i missed (as the film was progressing toward the end) is I had hear Ranbir speaking very less so was eager to hear his voice, because we normally hear him speak in his movies.

The movie is marvelous. As a audience I cannot imagine how well they have presented the story.
And as a Cinematographer it would really put me into thinking how well they have filmed the story.

I know it may not be your-type movie but it is a Must-watch movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SFMI NEWSPAPER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates